Vital Online Experts aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely and favorable manner. By engaging us with their business the clients would be accepting our terms and conditions, which are mentioned below:
- An autonomous contractor relationship will be created between the clients and Vital Online Experts, and that no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- A date of beginning of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and the compensations will be applicable accordingly of the date of commencement.
- A monthly report of performance services will be sent to the clients.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor before a prior notice of at least 10 business days.
- Vital Online Experts reserves the right to authorize a third party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
- If the clients agree with us on a fixed quote regarding any services we avail to them, then the clients are liable to pay 50% of the amount in advance prior to the commencement of the work, the remaining amount shall be paid within 7 days of the beginning of the services.
- If clients avail any monthly subscription service package of Vital Online Experts, then they are liable to pay the full amount in advance, before the start of the monthly services.
- Vital Online Experts would send the monthly invoice to the clients, in advance.
- Also, if the clients are unable to make the payment on the due date of the invoice, then Vital Online Experts hold all the rights to terminate the services being provided to the company and in such cases we would not be liable to provide a 10 day notice.
- Vital Online Experts shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in indebted service deliverables, where the delay might be caused of natural or ungovernable sources.
- The clients would defend, cover and hold Vital Online Experts harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses related to the services deliverables by Vital Online Experts to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement, claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by clients for publication by Vital Online Experts.
- Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to Vital Online Expertsfor publication will be accessible by the public as soon as the publication process is carried out. Vital Online Experts will not be responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill or any business asset due to the nature of content being publicized.
- If at any time during the term of a service contract, Vital Online Experts fail to maintain upon the strict performance of any of client obligations under the service contract or any of these terms and conditions, then this will not automatically free of you from any of the obligations mentioned in the terms and conditions and will not constitute a waiver.
- Any waiver of term and conditioned will be valid officially only if it is communicated to the clients in writing.
- Sensitive data like name, email, contact number, website URL that the clients provide us by filling in the contract form is kept safe with us and is not shared with any third party service providers without the consent of the clients. However, the employees of Vital Online Experts shall have the access to this information.
- Vital Online Experts will take appropriate measure to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of any data of clients which they provide to us.
- Online transfer of data is risky and inherently insecure, any kind of security in this regard cannot be guaranteed by Vital Online Experts.
- We utilize the SSL encrypted technology for payments or any kind of money transactions to ensure maximum security against online theft and threats.
Vital Online Experts reserves the right to modify the above mentioned terms and conditions at any point of time, including the time of an ongoing contract and changes in the terms and condition will be notified to the clients through company email.
We have covered all the bases regarding cookies, we will be telling all about the cookies and how they are used. We have provided the detailed explanation here on how the cookies are used on our website. If we had to summarize then it would be appropriate to say that Cookies are used to improve the user experience on our platform.
What are Cookies?
There are certain types of cookies which we use:
Essential cookies are used for the functioning of the website as these are used in the context of the personalization for the users.
Analytical and Performance Cookies
These types of cookies are used to track the performance of our site and they are location based. These cookies help us advance the products for the users.
Behavioral cookies are responsible for providing the content based on the interests and needs of the clients. These types of cookies are basically used by third parties and they track information like name age and gender. This could also track how many times the visitors have visited our website.
How to control cookies
Most modern browsers accept cookies automatically but people could change it in their browser settings, if they like to block, delete, or restrict the cookies which are stored in the website, users have the option to alter these from their browsers.
How to deactivate behavioral cookies
To stop or deactivate behavioral cookies, people could click on the link below and have insights on the same.
How to deactivate analytical cookies
To stop or deactivate the analytical cookies, people could click on the link below and gather insights on the same.